A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gorniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gorniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gorniak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorniak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gorniak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Thomas Gorniak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gorniak practice?
- Dr. Richard Gorniak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gorniak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.