A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gorniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gorniak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorniak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorniak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gorniak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorniak graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gorniak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Gorniak MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gorniak practice?
- Dr. Richard Gorniak has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gorniak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.