inactive

Richard G Gower MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2011
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Gower was very friendly, ounctual and helped me immensly with my immune deficiency. He listed and understood my concerns and was able to alleviate some of my anxiety. He is a great doctor!

July 1st, 2010
Dr Gower saved my daughters life with a swift diagnosis and helped her to get the treatment for her RARE disease underway. Dr Gower and his staff are amazing!!!! Thank you

July 17th, 2009
Unprofessional and unethical
Dr Gower did a new workup and took notes on one 1 1/2 x 2 inch yellow sticky note. He made no notes in the chart, he misdiagnosed a case of inflamatory arthritis as "wearing the the wrong shoes." I was charged for the total work up. On another occassion one physician ordered some hep innoculations which were given by Gower's nurse. I never saw Dr. Gower, but I was charged $90 for a visit by Gower as well as the prescribing physician. Rockwood Clinic ignors this unprofessional conduct.