A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Goy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Goy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Goy practice?
- Dr. Richard Goy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goy practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.