Dr. Richard Gracer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gracer?

February 9th, 2016

I agree 100% about the Wife as office manager- Very stuck up & Rude!

A big problem with Dr Gracer is her staff, ESPECIALLY the Wife who is very rude and thinks she is running a barack with patients as the poor low ranking soldiers! Too Bad.

December 30th, 2014

No follow up

No follow up. I have to pay for a "telephone consultation" in order to discuss any non emergency problem or issue I may have that warrants a check in before my next scheduled office visit.

January 22nd, 2013

Patient's Mom

This doctor is irresponsible with diagnosis and medications. My daughter went in a tear ago for pain management and prescription drug dependency. She was able to quit that cold Turkey but was put on Suboxone and continued to get higher doses. She enjoyed her work before, now she behaves like a mental and physical invalid. Dr.Richard Gracer is a danger to our kids.

March 16th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Gracer since 2007..he is the best!

I would recommend this Dr. to anyone who has addiction problem, he can help you, painlessly with state of the art medications and has couseling as well.

January 14th, 2012

If you want caring do not go here.

I am a medical professional I know what it takes to care for chronic pain patients. Dr. Gracer used a computer in his lap each time he saw me. He did not remember what I was dealing with , he dismissed my requests for alternative kinds of medicine vs addictive kinds. He charged 85$ for a 3 minute phone visit which I waited for over 2 hours for and the other time the office forgot completely. I work in the operating room . I KNOW busy and it NEVER stops me from having compassion and KNOWING my patients.

April 22nd, 2011

Prescribes based on drug company marketing.Disregards patient treatment results in favor of expensive, unproven treatments, not covered by insuranceExtremely rude office manager (wife), overcharged, refusal to correctAppointments sluffed off to incompetent P.S., hard of hearing, writes incorrect info in charts and prescribes incorrectly

August 5th, 2010

Awful

Office is out of control. Gracer hinself is ok but his staff is AWFUL! Stay away!

October 9th, 2008

GREAT PAIN MANAGEMENT FACILITY

July 20th, 2008

alternative approach is his specialty, thinks outside the box, if you are not willing to do this, see a traditional approach MDE.

May 12th, 2016