More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Gramse
Dr. Richard Gramse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Gramse is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus, Maine Medical Center and Stephens Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Gramse has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Richard Gramse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.
Dr. Sean Hanley
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Portland, ME 0 mi37
Dr. Vincent Oliviero
Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Portland, ME 0 mi50
Dr. Anton Kurtz
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Portland, ME 0 mi4