A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grandjean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grandjean, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grandjean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandjean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grandjean has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leon Grandjean MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Grandjean practice?
- Dr. Richard Grandjean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grandjean practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.