A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grapski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grapski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grapski, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Grapski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Grapski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Grapski MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Grapski practice?
- Dr. Richard Grapski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grapski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Hematologists and Knoxville Oncologists.