A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grapski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grapski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grapski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grapski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grapski, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Grapski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Grapski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Grapski MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Grapski practice?
- Dr. Richard Grapski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grapski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Hematologists and Knoxville Oncologists.