Learn more about Dr. Richard Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Graves, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Graves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graves accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Graves practice?
Dr. Richard Graves practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX and El Paso, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Surgeons.