A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Graves, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marshall Graves MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Graves practice?
- Dr. Richard Graves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Graves practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Emory, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.