Learn more about Dr. Richard Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Graves, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marshall Graves MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Graves practice?
- Dr. Richard Graves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Graves practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sulphur Springs, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Emory, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.