A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gravina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gravina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gravina, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravina graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gravina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frank Gravina MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Gravina practice?
- Dr. Richard Gravina has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gravina practices Neurology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Neurologists.