be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Back Injuries, Brain Injuries, and Degenerative Spine.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor In Irving
- Baylor Medical Center In Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gray practice?
Dr. Richard Gray practices Family Medicine and Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Gray, Dr. Ricardo Gray, Dr. Rich Gray, Dr. Richie Gray, Dr. Rick Gray, Dr. Rickey Gray