Learn more about Dr. Richard Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Newton Vickers Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gray practice?
- Dr. Richard Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gray practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.