Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Grazi
Dr. Richard Grazi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Grazi is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Grazi has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Grazi has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Richard Grazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. David Kulak
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Jennifer Kulp
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Katherine Melzer
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi9