A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grazi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grazi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Victor Grazi MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Grazi practice?
- Dr. Richard Grazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grazi practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.