Learn more about Dr. Richard Grazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grazi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grazi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grazi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grazi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Grazi practice?
Dr. Richard Grazi practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.