Learn more about Dr. Richard Grazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grazi, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grazi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Grazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grazi, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grazi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grazi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Victor Grazi MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Grazi practice?
- Dr. Richard Grazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grazi practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.