A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Greco is Satisfactory. Dr. Greco has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Greco practice?
Dr. Richard Greco practices Urology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, PA.
See Pottsville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Greco, Dr. Ricardo Greco, Dr. Rich Greco, Dr. Richie Greco, Dr. Rick Greco, Dr. Rickey Greco