A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Greco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Greco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greco
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Greco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Greco DO is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Greco practice?
- Dr. Richard Greco has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Greco practices Urology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Urologists.