Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Review
This review is for Dr Greenberg and not his facility. Dr Greenberg is a great guy , and a capable doctor who unfortunately has lost his way a bit. My son was allowed to remain sick for two years with ear infections so that Dr Greenberg could see him more regularly. Greenberg is caught up in the business side of pediatrics and not the care side. My son suffered for over a year with reoccurring ear infections. He was given 4 rounds of a high potency antibiotic (rosephin). My son should have had ear tubes installed after the second dose of this brutal antibiotic. We have had two different ENT's mention how sorry they were that we had to go thru all we did. Each time he had an ear infection, Dr Greenberg would see him 4-5 times. He would be given smaller incriments of antibiotic and told to come back in 4 days. Everyone should put themselves in this situation. Visiting the doctor 20-25 times for the sane thing in a year period is just insanity. My wife and I had to juggle our work schedule around the frequent appointments. We had to drop off a sick child to daycare every day. Dr Greenberg will hopefully find his way one day because he is a fine man who is extremely knowledgeable. We kept going back because we liked him so much and we felt like we could trust him. Looking back, we should have switched a long time before we did. Dr Greenberg has put in his time and now is looking for the monetary rewards that come with all the hard work he has put in. Like I said, he is a great guy and one day he will be a great doctor. Right now a great doctor is not what you are getting. Customer retention is what he will offer. Keep the kids sick, they will come back and he can make more money. This will drive cash flow and sales of his book (that he will push on every one of you who visit him)

November 6th, 2014
Disappointing
I took my infant to see him and he did not act like he cared about my child as an individual at all. He made me feel stupid and would not listen to anything I tried to tell him about my baby. He was interested in my baby's history and he had no regard for taking the time to help us get to know him. He rushed through my baby's development tests and told me he wouldn't be crawling anytime soon (he did soon after) and said gave me generalized answers to questions. Worst ever.

November 9th, 2012
Exceptional Pediatrician
Dr Greenberg is a top notch physician. We have been taking our 3 children to him for 3 years. He takes his time through each appointment, allows me to ask a gazillion questions and always follows up. In situations where our children have been hospitalized, he has called to check on them and their care. We drive 45 minutes to his office but it is well worth it!

April 26th, 2012
Horrible Pediatrician in Draper
Took in my infant to be seen by a pediatrician since I was worried my baby refused to eat all day long. Dr. Greenberg was a jerk, treated me as I was the stupidest person on Earth and misdiagnosed my infant's problem. Had to go to another clinic to get a second opinion, pay another co-pay, and boy, good thing I listened to my reasoning, the second doctor we saw that day told me I should not give my baby what Dr. Greenberg had prescribed. Please if you care for your child stay away from this doctor in Draper!!!

November 3rd, 2011
He is right on!
My son was having issues and the last pediatrician missed it! We met Dr Greenberg as the ER dr at Primary's and switched to him as our pediatrician because he diagnosed the problem right away and cared enough to call the next day to make sure my little guy was okay!

December 30th, 2010
Amazing
Dr. Greenberg is an exceptional pediatrician. His bedside manner is very good, and he is extremely caring. He takes the time to follow up with phone calls at home to see how our children are doing. When one of our sons had a concerning issue, he called us while we were still at the hospital waiting for him to come out of anesthesia with the results from his tests. He is incredibly thorough, very caring, and quite bright.