A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gregory, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gregory has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Gregory MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Richard Gregory has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gregory practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Cardiothoracic Surgeons.