Learn more about Dr. Richard Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grimm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grimm, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grimm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Grimm DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Grimm practice?
- Dr. Richard Grimm has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grimm practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.