A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grimm, MD, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 25 Areas, including Aortic Valve Insufficiency, Atrial Flutter, and Coronary Artery Disease CAD.22 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grimm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grimm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Grimm practice?
Dr. Richard Grimm practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Grimm, Dr. Ricardo Grimm, Dr. Rich Grimm, Dr. Richie Grimm, Dr. Rick Grimm, Dr. Rickey Grimm