A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grimm is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grimm, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- Pericardial Effusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grimm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grimm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Grimm practice?
Dr. Richard Grimm practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.