Learn more about Dr. Richard Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grimm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimm
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grimm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grimm, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grimm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Grimm DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Grimm practice?
- Dr. Richard Grimm has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grimm practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.