A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gripe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gripe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gripe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
- Home Hospital
- ST Elizabeth East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thompson Gripe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Gripe practice?
- Dr. Richard Gripe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gripe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsport, IN.
See Williamsport Orthopedic Surgeons.