A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gripe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gripe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gripe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gripe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gripe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gripe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
- Home Hospital
- ST Elizabeth East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thompson Gripe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Gripe practice?
- Dr. Richard Gripe has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gripe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsport, IN.
See Williamsport Surgeons.