A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Griswold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Griswold, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griswold graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Griswold has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Griswold MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Griswold practice?
- Dr. Richard Griswold has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Griswold practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Pathologists.