Learn more about Dr. Richard Groger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Groger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groger
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Groger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Groger, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Groger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Groger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Groger MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Groger practice?
- Dr. Richard Groger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Groger practices Infectious Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Infectious Disease Doctors.