A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Groger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Groger is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Groger, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Groger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Groger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Groger MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Groger practice?
- Dr. Richard Groger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Groger practices Infectious Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Infectious Disease Doctors.