A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gross, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Gross practice?
- Dr. Richard Gross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.