A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossnickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossnickle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossnickle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grossnickle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grossnickle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossnickle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grossnickle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Grossnickle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grossnickle practice?
- Dr. Richard Grossnickle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grossnickle practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.