A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossnickle is Excellent. Dr. Grossnickle has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grossnickle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossnickle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grossnickle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossnickle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossnickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grossnickle practice?
Dr. Richard Grossnickle practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists and Paris Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Grossnickle, Dr. Rickie Grossnickle, Dr. Rich Grossnickle, Dr. Rick Grossnickle, Dr. Richie Grossnickle, Dr. Ricky Grossnickle