A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossnickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossnickle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossnickle
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grossnickle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grossnickle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossnickle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grossnickle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Grossnickle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grossnickle practice?
- Dr. Richard Grossnickle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grossnickle practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.