Learn more about Dr. Richard Grossnickle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grossnickle is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossnickle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grossnickle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grossnickle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossnickle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grossnickle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Grossnickle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grossnickle practice?
- Dr. Richard Grossnickle has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grossnickle practices Ophthalmology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Ophthalmologists.