Learn more about Dr. Richard Grostern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grostern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grostern
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grostern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grostern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Grostern graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grostern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Grostern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Grostern practice?
- Dr. Richard Grostern has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grostern practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.