Learn more about Dr. Richard Grostern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grostern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grostern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Grostern graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grostern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grostern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Grostern practice?
Dr. Richard Grostern practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.