A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grostern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grostern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grostern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Refractive Errors
Education & Awards
Dr. Grostern graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grostern has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Grostern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Grostern practice?
- Dr. Richard Grostern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Grostern practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.