A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Grucz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grucz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grucz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Grucz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grucz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gregory Grucz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Grucz practice?
- Dr. Richard Grucz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grucz practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.