A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gruen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gruen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gruen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gruen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Gruen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gruen practice?
- Dr. Richard Gruen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gruen practices Ophthalmology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, MD and Glen Arm, MD.
See Owings Mills Ophthalmologists.