A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gruen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gruen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gruen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gruen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gruen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Gruen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gruen practice?
- Dr. Richard Gruen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gruen practices Ophthalmology near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Ophthalmologists.