Learn more about Dr. Richard Grutzmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, Ophthalmologist, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grutzmacher
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grutzmacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grutzmacher graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grutzmacher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Grutzmacher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grutzmacher practice?
- Dr. Richard Grutzmacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.