Learn more about Dr. Richard Grutzmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, Ophthalmologist, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grutzmacher graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grutzmacher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grutzmacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grutzmacher practice?
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.