Learn more about Dr. Richard Grutzmacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, Ophthalmologist, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grutzmacher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grutzmacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grutzmacher graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Grutzmacher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Grutzmacher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Grutzmacher practice?
- Dr. Richard Grutzmacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Grutzmacher practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.