A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guidetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guidetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Guidetti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidetti graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Guidetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Raymond Guidetti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Guidetti practice?
- Dr. Richard Guidetti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Guidetti practices Anesthesiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Anesthesiologists.