Learn more about Dr. Richard Gumina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gumina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gumina
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gumina, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gumina graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gumina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Gumina MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gumina practice?
- Dr. Richard Gumina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gumina practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.