Learn more about Dr. Richard Gusberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gusberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gusberg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Portal Hypertension
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gusberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gusberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Yale Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gusberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gusberg practice?
Dr. Richard Gusberg practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.