A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gusberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gusberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gusberg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Portal Hypertension
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gusberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gusberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jefferson Gusberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gusberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Gusberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gusberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Surgeons.