Learn more about Dr. Richard Gusberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gusberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gusberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gusberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gusberg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Portal Hypertension
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gusberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gusberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
- Yale Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jefferson Gusberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gusberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Gusberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gusberg practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.