A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guthrie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Guthrie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vance Guthrie DO is a male General Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Richard Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Guthrie practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix Internists.