A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guthrie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Guthrie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vance Guthrie DO is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Richard Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Guthrie practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix General Practitioners and Phoenix Internists.