Learn more about Dr. Richard Guyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guyer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Guyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Guyer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Guyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Guyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Guyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Guyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Guyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.