A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guzman is Good. Dr. Guzman has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Guzman practice?
Dr. Richard Guzman practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Guzman, Dr. Rickie Guzman, Dr. Rich Guzman, Dr. Rick Guzman, Dr. Richie Guzman, Dr. Ricky Guzman