A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guzman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Guzman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Guzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Guzman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Richard Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Guzman practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.