Dr. Richard Guzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 12th, 2015
Dont go there
Only been a few times and will not go back. Would rather talk about old days in Corona/Riverside than why you are there, I'm not there to talk about days gone by. Never calls with results from tests, doesn't seem to know what to do for you. Dr. Guzman Sr. was a fantastic Dr.

February 26th, 2015
I cannot recommend this doctors office, as they do not keep "patient friendly" hours, they keep you waiting long after your appointment time, and will tell you after you've been waiting, that there is an issue which prevents you from seeing the doctor, causing a total waste of time (which for most patients is money, since they have to take time off of work, to go and pay someone to provide a service).

August 29th, 2013
Good Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Gizman for about a year now. He has always spent time with me, explained my medications clearly, and talks to me on a level that I can understand. I am comfortable with him, and his entire office staff. My only (small) complaint, is that he, or his staff does not always get back to me with test results. Overall, I am very happy with the care that I receive from Dr. Guzman, and his staff.

March 8th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr Guzman has been my entire families Dr for 20 years. He is accurate, helpful, and always interested in educating his patients.I have changed Insurance Companies in the past just so I could keep him as our family Dr. Go to him. You will be glad you did.

November 21st, 2011
Unfortunate that emergency appointments for patients that have been with him for years are unavailable.