Dr. Richard Guzman, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Feb 26th, 2015

I cannot recommend this doctors office, as they do not keep "patient friendly" hours, they keep you waiting long after your appointment time, and will tell you after you've been waiting, that there is an issue which prevents you from seeing the doctor, causing a total waste of time (which for most patients is money, since they have to take time off of work, to go and pay someone to provide a service).

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by KDG on Aug 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Gizman for about a year now. He has always spent time with me, explained my medications clearly, and talks to me on a level that I can understand. I am comfortable with him, and his entire office staff. My only (small) complaint, is that he, or his staff does not always get back to me with test results. Overall, I am very happy with the care that I receive from Dr. Guzman, and his staff.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Mar 8th, 2013

Dr Guzman has been my entire families Dr for 20 years. He is accurate, helpful, and always interested in educating his patients.I have changed Insurance Companies in the past just so I could keep him as our family Dr. Go to him. You will be glad you did.

Nov 21st, 2011

Unfortunate that emergency appointments for patients that have been with him for years are unavailable.