A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Guzzetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Guzzetta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Guzzetta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzzetta graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Guzzetta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Victor Guzzetta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Guzzetta practice?
- Dr. Richard Guzzetta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Guzzetta practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.