inactive

October 14th, 2016
Wonderful. Incredible very helpful

August 4th, 2016
excellent
Dr. Anderson is experienced, so I know i'm getting the best care. I've always heard good things. He has been referred to me numerous times by different sources. He listens and explains. Very polite, nice person.

August 27th, 2015
I never even got to schedule an appointment with the doctor. The receptionist was so rude on the phone that I decided not to schedule with the doctor. He tone was very condescending and rude

July 8th, 2015
A+++ PROVIDER
Dr Anderson is the best psychiatrist I have ever had the pleasure to work with.

May 9th, 2014
I started seeing Dr Anderson a few months ago for some depression and overall tiredness. At first I liked him and the way he described the condition. It was a short appointment and I just changed my meds to the evening. I then left multiple detailed messages about having to stop taking my medicine for 3 weeks so that I could take a sleep study. He would call me back but would not leave a msg on my personal line. (I do not have the flexibility to answer calls while I work.) As a result we were never in contact and I was forced to stop the meds without his advice. After the study I started the meds and had an appointment to discuss changing them. He decided to change them and since I didn't have a refill he just had me switch without stepping down from the current medicine. (I could have refilled it-the cost is under $10 but he didn't suggest it) Both times I stopped the meds I went into extreme lows. As I realized this wasn't normal for me I called at 1pm on a wednesday and left my work number. I was at work till 9pm and no call. No call thursday or friday. Saturday night I was struggling so I called the answering service and told them it was an emergency. He called back and told me to stop the new med... I started to ask questions about what I should be taking (I was in extreme emotional distress and very concerned about myself and wellbeing-this is not something that I have ever felt before) The problem with this doc is he didn't care. He never asked if I was ok, or if someone was with me to keep an eye on me, or if I would hurt myself. He DID tell me it was close to 9pm on sat and to call him monday between 12-5p. This is a doctor that works with mental health and I was NOT ok that night and he just changed my meds and really didn't care about my well being or health. I was so disappointed in his lack of professionalism. I hope that he retires because he clearly doesn't care about his patients. Please choose another Dr. unless all your problems fall within business hours.

March 11th, 2013
Rude and not reliable
Secretary is the rudest person I have ever dealt with in a professional setting. Dr Anderson is not reliable when refilling prescriptions with such important meds. Looking for a new doctor.

November 21st, 2012
Absolutely rude man. I think he himself is a bit unstable. Go to another doctor!!!

August 6th, 2012
He didnt spend much time with me or really ask questions about my diagnosis. I felt like I could just tell him what to give me and he would give me anything. I didnt feel like I was a person, just another appointment with money.

July 17th, 2012
over prescribes to patients

January 1st, 2012
Unreliable Dr.
My overall experience with this Dr. and his staff was awful. The secretary who works here is very rude and impolite. Dr. Anderson would never return my phone calls wheather it was an emergency or to try to book an appointment. I had to call numerous times and finally get angry in my voicemails before he would return my calls. I also had a difficult time getting him to call in my refills. When you are serious medications such as the ones he prescribes, you need a Dr who will be reliable if you have an issue, and this man is not.

July 27th, 2016