Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Baker
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Grove, IL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Northwest Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Baker has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Richard Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Grove, IL.
Dr. Sabrina Orenstein
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Long Grove, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Steven Vanlaan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Long Grove, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Dioma Udeoji
Long Grove, IL 0 mi