A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Charney, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Charney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Charney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Charney MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Charney practice?
- Dr. Richard Charney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Charney practices Urology near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Warminster Urologists.