A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Edelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Edelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Edelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Wilsonville, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.