Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons
7300 SW Childs Rd
Ste B
Portland, OR 97224
503-692-8700
Locations and availability (4)

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Edelson by a friend and found her glowing recommendation to be true. Everything was taken care of in one appointment, visit with Dr. Edelson, x-rays, MRI, treatment and touching bases with the doctor to formulate a treatment plan. I can now give you the same glowing recommendation my friend gave me.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I had a bad rotator cuff rip of two tendons. After seeing a bad doctor, I scheduled an appointment with DR. Edelson. He knew exactly what to do, gave me confidence of his knowledge. Xray, MRI first to make sure. Found bad rip and suggested surgery otherwise I would never be normal. Had the surgery, found really bad tear. Each month after follows up and therapy. 14 weeks later almost normal. Started building muscle , very happy with the results. I trust him and his staff. That is hard to say because I do not trust easily. Great doctor. If I had of waited any longer it could not have been fixed.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

We`ve taken my son to Dr Edelson a few times for various sports related injuries. I wouldn`t hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He does ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great choice!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 30th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

My step-son has seen Dr Edelson a couple of times now relating to high school sports injuries. The office is clean and comfortable. The st...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com