A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gold, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hugh Gold MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Gold practice?
- Dr. Richard Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gold practices Neurology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Neurologists.