A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldman, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Goldman practice?
Dr. Richard Goldman practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.