A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Greenberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harris Greenberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Greenberg practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.