A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hussey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hussey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hussey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussey graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Hussey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Hussey practice?
- Dr. Richard Hussey has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hussey practices Dermatology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Dermatologists.