Learn more about Dr. Richard Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jackson, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jackson, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Jackson FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jackson practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.