Richard H Jackson, FACS, MD
8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 220
Dallas, TX 75231
214-750-3646
Locations and availability (1)

|  Definitely recommend  |  show details
by Katharine McCracken on Jul 14th, 2014

I visited a neurosurgeon prior to Dr. Jackson who was very adamant on cutting and operating. Dr. Jackson and his staff performed some physical tests to see what my state of health was. They discussed the issue and the procedure. He also walked me into their computer room/offices to show me the images of my MRI. He explained in detail what was the issue and what needed to happen. I felt very comfortable with him and also knowing he had been in D Magazine as top doctor. The only advice would be explain and over communicate the exact steps within the procedure. There were some steps they told me at my 3 week check up and I wish I would have known to take proper precaution. I am already being very careful, but I thought I was progressing. When, in turn, I could have very easily re-injured myself. The nursing staff at the facility did not tell me about certain materials to avoid. Also, Dr. Jackson came to see me right when I was coming out of anesthesia, but I would have rather him come when I was moved to the inpatient area. I would have been more awake and would have been able to ask questions.

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Jackson diagnosed me when no one else was able to and he fixed my problem. I thought the whole office was very caring and it was a good experience for me and my family. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Jackson was such a professional and made sure I understood my diagnosis. He seemed to genuinely care. The surgery was scheduled promtly and I felt cared for every step of the way. He took care of the pain and numbness I was experiencing and I am back to my full activities

|  Previous Patient  |  show details
by Scarred on May 9th, 2013

Would never recommend this smug, know it all, so called NS to ANYONE! He performed a surgery that was supposed to help me. Instead I have been left with nothing but problems and close to death. Nobody is perfect but he sure assumes he is. When the problem came about, he did nothing to correct the situation. Instead, he used his surgery nurses to cover for him. I was also given a falsified and amended lab report which was later confirmed to be altered. After trying to get answers as to why my reports were being altered, Dr. Jackson swooned in and even got the Director of Pathology to cover for him. He doesn't have a hospital wing named after him because he is great, it's because he owns the place and the people who run it. Think twice about ever choosing a surgeon who thinks he is perfect. Chances are, he will never believe you if something is wrong. He wouldn't want to taint his perfect record! Run as far as you can from this man.

|  amazing...!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I had a very difficult brain surgery and he not only saved my life, but I also have no side effects post surgery!!*****

|  Amazing Recovery  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

My diagnosis to surgery time was light speed and that was excellent for me because I was in severe pain. I was very happy with office staff and Dr. Jackson. My family thought he could have communicated more through a nurse or something since my surgery ran over and they were obviously concerned. They were more concerned with his bedside than I, I appreciated his direct and to the point style when communicating with me.

|  TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

Avoid at all costs. This guy does not listen to his patients and was terrible at ordering the proper tests to diagnose the problem. He seemed judgmental and highly unprofessional.

|  Dr. Richard H. Jackson... Lifesaver  |  show details