A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Katz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hildon Katz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Katz practice?
- Dr. Richard Katz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Katz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Columbus, OH.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists, Bala Cynwyd Pulmonologists, and Bala Cynwyd Geriatric Doctors.