inactive

Dr. Richard Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Delray Beach, FL

3.0

April 3rd, 2017
Very concerned and caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr KIM for about 6 years. I have always found him to be pleasant and concerned if/when I had a problem.

July 6th, 2016
Great Doctor...Staff is Horrific....
I am a Doctor. Dr Kim very nice and We loved him! The staff Horrible... Rude Rude Rude ! I would FIRE ALL OF THEM. Even mentioned it to Dr Kim. He said he Was not the hiring Dr... Our Staffs are a reflection of it Doctors. PATIENTS 1ST

August 10th, 2015
He doesn't care about his patients money money money

February 4th, 2015
Not a good feeling with the staff

February 3rd, 2015
Rude staff

October 8th, 2014
Excellent
Informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to answer all questions and researched information for patient.

August 29th, 2012
THE MALE NURSE VERY RUDE!!!!
I THINK THEY NEED TO FIRE THE MALE NURSE! HE IS VERY RUDE AND NOT PATIENT!

December 31st, 2011
RUDE and ARRONGANT
I!ve been a patient of Dr. Kim's for 14 years. Over the years I have excused all of the problems with the inefficient office staff. I've even excused waiting up to 3 hours for the doctor. After waiting 7 days for blood test results, we were rudely told that they had never received them and would get right back to us. Two days later we got the results from a nasty receptionist and when we complained to the doctor he told us to find another doctor if we didnt like it! Rating him a one would be overrating him.

November 4th, 2010
Very caring.
Had a really bad chest pain and had to get a stent. Dr Kim did a great job. I never felt anything and he was very nice to my family. He is a great doctor and we would never go to anyon else.

October 6th, 2010
Good doctor, needs to replace staff
I'm using Medco for prescriptions. They tried 4 times to contact Dr. Kim's office to request authorization for refills of 4 medications. No response - not once, twice, but 4 times! Hey! We're talking about life or death here. I called myself and got a snotty receptionist who told me if I wasn't a doctor, I shouldn't be calling that number. I called back a few days later first thing in the morning (9 AM) and had to leave a message. One of the staff called me back at 4 or 4:30. By this time, I moved my entire case to a different doctor. I liked Dr. Kim but the staff should be fired.

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Kim was the MOST unprofessional physician I have ever met and I am a physician myself! He saw my mother as an inpatient and was completely rude to her. She did not understand what he was telling her and I made a request that he speak to me ( of course, she had asked that he do that as well - so no HIPAA violation). He screamed at her that I was being a pain and interfering and he upset her terribly. TO make matters more interesting, he never even called me back!!! I was questioning why he quadrupled her medications but apparently, he did not like someone questioning his authority. If you want a physician who is sensitive, caring, and one who will answer your questions, then I would not recommend Dr. Kim.