Dr. Richard Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lee?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2015

BestMommy Makeover

Best ever surgeon ever!!! Had a mommy makeover May 2014 and I couldn't be happier! He answers all your questions and absolutely takes his time with his patients. I do recommend staying overnight if you have a mommy make makeover it was the best thing I could have done.

August 7th, 2015

Dr. Lee is an amazing Plastic Surgeon. He is truly an artistic genius. Not only is he a top of the class grad from John Hopkins but he is a perfectionist and truly loves what he does. He also is not arrogant like many other surgeons in the Newport Beach area. From the day I went in for a consultation, I knew he was the one that I could trust to do my Mommy makeover (tummy tuck, lipo and BL) I had an overall great experience with my care throughout the pre-op and post op process. He listened to me and answered all of my questions. I loved that he required a 1 night hospital stay for patients and comes to check in the morning. He also sends you home with a pain pump that keeps you pretty comfortable in your first few days. The Newport Surgery Center is where I had my surgery and the staff throughout the night was wonderful. As soon as I saw my incisions lines I was so happy. The lines were so thin and neat even after just one day. My tummy tuck incision especially is so low. I love love love my results. If you are considering any cosmetic procedure I would recommend Dr, Lee. He is not flashy and advertising everywhere but he is the best in Newport Beach. His work speaks for itself.

February 19th, 2015

Dr. Lee is simply the best! I couldn't be happier with my mommy make over!

February 9th, 2015

Perfection

Words cannot describe how happy I was with my breast augmentation experience. My consultation went so smoothly; whatever question I had, Dr. Lee took care of it. When he examined my breasts , he knew exactly how to handle my desire. Pricing is great as well, definitely was worth every penny. Dr. Lee is extremely careful and patient, he won't start surgery until everything is perfect and ready to go. My breasts match great with my body and look as natural as can be. Dr. Lee's office staff is the most sweetest. They are so helpful with booking appointments and answering my additional questions. I was so lucky to have found Dr. Lee and his staff; I recommend them to all!

January 8th, 2014

Mommy Makeover!

Where do I even begin? I had battled my weight for as long as I can remember. By the time I was 19 I was about 250 pounds. I started exercising and watching what I ate and was able to drop down to a stable 170. Even though losing 80 pounds is a huge accomplishment my mirror reflected something different entirely. I had developed stretch marks from the top of my breasts, down the front of my abdomen, into my pubic area, around my hips, and down the length of my back on either side. There was no amount of exercise that could ever take away the loose skin I had created. I had no idea what being thin felt like. Sure, I had done a tremendous amount of work, at times getting as low as 150 lbs,, wearing a size 8, but regardless of what the scale said I still never felt comfortable in my skin. 15 years ago I consulted a plastic surgeon about a tummy tuck, but I wasn’t comfortable with him; he didn’t take the time to really talk with me about ME, and his demeanor was that of a classic stereotype of plastic surgeons. I ultimately did not go through with the procedure because I felt uncomfortable in general. Fast forward to early 2013. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I started researching on line about surgical procedures and surgeons. I initially thought I HAD to find the BEST and that the best would be one of those surgeons we have all seen on reality television. I could not have been more wrong! The more I researched each of those “TV surgeon’s”, the more I found that their arrogant reputation preceded many of them. The last thing I wanted was to feel like another number in a surgeon’s bank account. I got discouraged but kept looking at reviews on line. When I came across Dr. Lee’s website I knew I had to meet him. I loved the fact that he was a husband and a father, and that he has a very impressive resume, which includes being a classically trained violinist! My first visit to his office solidified my gut feeling. First of all his staff is so personable and friendly. He is very lucky to have such warm women work for him. Feeling important is a tremendous plus when considering elective surgery. Dr. Lee took time with me to discuss my options, what exactly he would do, and he even drew diagrams of how my breasts would be lifted, where my scars would be placed, where my drains would be placed, etc. He was gentle, humble and calming (which was huge for me because I was a nervous wreck!) The day of surgery I cried the whole way to the surgical center. I was a wreck. I have a 5 year-old daughter and kept thinking the worst. My fiancé drove me and he did his best to keep my mind busy. The staff at the surgical center, including the anesthesiologist, was amazing: compassionate, warm, thoughtful… and I felt comfortable immediately. When I woke up I felt no pain, they made sure of that! And the night staff – all I can say is UNBELIEVEABLE! Dr. Lee requires his patients to spend one night, and I’m so glad he does! The nurses with me that night went above and beyond for me. My results are beyond my wildest expectations! I look in the mirror and just cannot believe this is my body. Dr. Lee and his staff have been attentive to every single detail of my pre and post op care and I attribute my successful healing to his instructions and to my following them! I am 8 weeks post op this week and am thrilled with Dr. Lee, his technique, his staff, and my results. I would recommend Dr. Lee and his office to my grandmother, mother, sister, friend, coworker, stranger, etc. If you are considering a tummy tuck, breast lift, or mommy makeover lwith Dr. Lee trust your instincts! You will not be disappointed!

October 5th, 2013

Absolutely the best! Staff is incredible and only matched by Dr. Lee's skill and caring. Any concerns I had were addressed immediately and the staff even came in on a holiday to accommodate my needs. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a meticulous and extraordinary outcome!

April 3rd, 2013

Liposuction

Before I chose Dr. Lee I had 2 consultations with other surgeons. In fact I was ready to schedule my surgery with the 2nd surgeon I spoke to, however my husband convinced me to get one last opinion. OMG I am sooo glad I did, 3rd time was a charm! As soon as I walked into Dr. Lee's office, I felt a calming effect and I was immediately put to ease by his wonderful staff. I went in the room to meet with Dr. Lee and he made me so comfortable right from the start. Even though I had 2 previous consults with other Drs. he started from point A with me which was an explanation of what Liposuction is and how it works, why it works, what he will be doing etc. When it came time to look at my body one of his female staff members came into the room (AWESOME), I felt so comforted by that! I knew with in 5 minutes of talking to him he was going to be my surgeon. I scheduled my surgery and 2 weeks later Dr. Lee changed my life! I had liposuction on my inner, outer thighs and my flanks. My surgery was 3 weeks ago, the recovery process has been really easy. I did experience some nausea the first few days from the pain meds but Dr. Lee was quick to fix the issue with a new prescription of anti nausea meds. The pain was very minimal, and three weeks later I really don't feel a thing. If I rub against something I can feel slight discomfort but hey I just had lipo. Dr. Lee told me I wouldn't see immediate results as there will be swelling and Liposuction takes time, to see the full results. It has only been three weeks and I can see results forming before my eyes. I am so pleased with Dr. Lee and his staff, if I ever have future needs I will NOT hesitate to call Dr. Lee!

November 14th, 2012

Breast Aug with Partial Lift

I decided to get a breast aug after having two children. I new this decision would be life changing for the better. I could never wear strapless shirts, dresses nor could I wear a push up bra my breast would fall out the top. I found Dr. Lee by searching on google (best plastic surgeons in orange county). When I walked into the office met the staff and Dr. Lee I new he was the surgeon for me. Once I had the surgery the recovery was easy, you can't lift anything over 5 pounds for a full 6 weeks and with in that time I looked amazing like an entirely new person.

August 5th, 2012

Excellent plastic surgeon

I am very impressed with Dr. Lee's work. He is an artist, and pays attention to every detail. In addition, he makes you feel comfortable about the procedure from the time of your first visit. His staff is professional and very kind. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who is contemplating plastic surgery.

August 4th, 2012

Dr. Lee's goodDr. Lee isDr the best

I like this doctor because his results are subtle; he is an artist. Also, he understands and addresses. your psychological concerns, which goes along with altering your body. Very gentle and calming doctor. I would choose thise one for any of my family or friends who wish to have procedures done. Thank you Dr. Lee

July 10th, 2012

Healthcare Consultant

I visited five physicians before I selected Dr. Lee for my surgery. He was very thoughtful, he explained everything completely, he has a very calming bedside mannor, the price was fair and the outcome amazing. Do yourself a favor and get a consult with Dr. Lee before you schedule your surgery with someone else!

March 27th, 2012

J Hogan

I was very nervous about getting a breast augmentation - but Dr. Lee was very patient and answered all my questions thoroughly.He is a very gentle and caring doctor and I am thrilled with the results. I look and feel better than I ever have.I recommend him to anyone and will vouch that he and his staff are the absolute best.