Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Otolaryngology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Manchester Otolaryngologists.