A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hyong-Do Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Richard Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lee practices Otolaryngology near Nashua, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Nashua Otolaryngologists.