A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rose, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harlowe Rose FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Rose practice?
- Dr. Richard Rose has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rose practices Surgery and Urology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Greenport, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Surgeons and Port Jefferson Station Urologists.