A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rose, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans