A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rothman, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Length Inequality
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harrison Rothman MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Richard Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rothman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.