Learn more about Dr. Richard Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rothman, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Length Inequality
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harrison Rothman MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Richard Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rothman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.