A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruben
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruben Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ruben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harry Ruben MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ruben practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruben has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ruben practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Hematologists and Tulsa Oncologists.