A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ruben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harry Ruben MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ruben practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruben has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ruben practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Hematologists and Tulsa Oncologists.