Learn more about Dr. Richard Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ruben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruben
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ruben Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ruben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital
- St Francis Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harry Ruben MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ruben practice?
- Dr. Richard Ruben has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ruben practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Hematologists and Tulsa Oncologists.